Single-Day Tickets -- available now!
A limited number of Single-Day tickets will be available to Napa County residents with a special $20 per single event ticket discount to show our appreciation for being gracious hosts. It simply wouldn't be the Napa Valley Jazz Getaway without the people of Napa Valley!
The local promo code is now available in various locations around the Valley (Scott Lyall, Westin Verasa, Visit Napa Valley, Jamieson Ranch, Yountville Chamber of Commerce). Enter it in the promo box on TicketFly.com to receive the discount.
"FRIDAY Night Funk Night" June 13, 2014 from 5:30-9:30pm:
Night two at the Lincoln Theater begins with a complimentary wine tasting reception and silent auction benefiting The GRAMMY Foundation followed by Friday Night Funk Night starring The Ohio Players, special guest comedian Keenen Ivory Wayans and Brian Culbertson & The Funk Experience!
For Friday tickets, click >>> HERE.
SATURDAY, June 14, 2014 from 3:30-10:30pm:
We head outside to the magnificent grounds at Jamieson Ranch Vineyards for performances by Brian Culbertson & Friends (Eric Marienthal, Michael Lington, Marqueal Jordan and Eric Darius), Morris Day & The Time, Average White Band and Dirty Dozen Brass Band.
For Saturday tickets, click >>> HERE.
SUNDAY, June 15, 2014 from 3:30-10:30pm (Father's Day):
Day two outside at Jamieson Ranch Vineyards features Eric Benét, Mavis Staples, Eric Darius and Jazz In Pink feat. Gail Jhonson, Althea Rene & Karen Briggs as well as Brian Culbertson.
For Sunday tickets, click >>> HERE.
*Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and the outdoor Saturday & Sunday shows are rain or shine.
CLICK HERE to purchase 4-Day Gold Packages.
- Great seats at all (4) Main Concert Events. Two nights at the Lincoln Theater (Thur & Fri) and two days/nights at Jamieson Ranch Vineyards (Sat & Sun): by booking today, you'll guarantee yourself the best seats available.
- Private link to book hotel rooms at our hotel partners in Napa Valley. Once you book your Gold Package, you'll be emailed a link to book at the lowest possible (Gold) rates at several area hotels including Silverado Resort & Spa, The Ivy Hotel Napa, Double Tree American Canyon, Holiday Inn Express, SpringHill Suites, River Terrace Inn & Napa Winery Inn.
- Invitation to The GRAMMY Foundation Silent Auction and Wine Reception on Friday evening: enjoy complimentary wine tastings from some of our winery partners and bid on some very cool auction items to benefit music education. The list of auction items will be emailed to everyone in advance of the event.
- GOLD ACCESS CARD: good for "2-for-1" tastings, discounts, and exclusive experiences throughout the Napa Valley, the GOLD ACCESS CARD is worth hundreds in potential savings during your time in Napa! This card is valid for 2 weeks: June 9-20.
- 'Wine Down' at the Westin: as a GOLD ACCESS CARD holder, you'll have access to (4) daily Wine Down events at the Westin Verasa, where some of our favorite wineries (many unknown, hidden gems) will be offering FREE wine tastings. These Wine Down events will be hosted by Marqueal Jordan, Michael Lington & Brian Culbertson and sponsored by JazzRadio.com.
- Access to all three of the Late Night Hangs at the Westin after Thursday, Friday and Saturday's performances where you'll have a chance to mingle with the artists. Just show your GOLD ACCESS CARD for entry.
Price is $499 (plus ticketing fees) per person. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and the outdoor shows on Saturday and Sunday are rain or shine.
CLICK HERE to purchase 2-Day Silver Packages.
- Reserved seating for the Saturday and Sunday festival concerts at Jamieson Ranch Vineyards featuring: Morris Day & The Time, Average White Band, Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Eric Benét, Mavis Staples, Eric Darius, Jazz in Pink (featuring Gail Jhonson, Althea Rene and Karen Briggs), Michael Lington, Eric Marienthal and of course Brian and his band! By booking today, you will be guaranteed the best seats available for our largest outdoor concerts yet!
- SILVER ACCESS CARD: good for "2-for-1" tastings, discounts, and exclusive experiences throughout the Napa Valley, the SILVER ACCESS CARD is worth hundreds in potential savings during your time in Napa! This card is valid for 2 weeks: June 9-20.
- Private link to book hotel rooms at our hotel partners in Napa Valley. Once you book your Silver Package, you'll be emailed a link to book at the lowest possible (Silver) rates at several area hotels including Silverado Resort & Spa, The Ivy Hotel Napa, Double Tree American Canyon, Holiday Inn Express, SpringHill Suites, River Terrace Inn & Napa Winery Inn.
- Access to Saturday night's Late Night Hang at the Westin Verasa where you will have the chance to hang with the artists following the show at Jamieson Ranch Vineyards. Just show your SILVER ACCESS CARD for entry.
Price is $229 (plus ticketing fees) per person. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and these concerts on Saturday and Sunday are rain or shine.
Opening Night Welcome Dinner & Jam Session - SOLD OUT
We can't wait for another amazing Welcome Dinner featuring entertainment from Cecil Ramirez and Michael Lington. This year's venue will be Black Stallion Winery with food provided by Tra Vigne. Tickets are sold out. (Note: VIP's will not be attending this event)
Price is $125 (plus ticketing fee) per person and includes family style dinner, show, tax and tip. Drinks are not included.
To be placed on the waiting list, click HERE.
'piano2piano' at Rutherford Hill Winery - SOLD OUT
Brian Culbertson and David Benoit will appear together as they perform their dueling grand piano show called ‘piano2piano.’ Performed in the round, you’ll be surrounding the two Mason & Hamlin grand pianos outdoors and under the trees at Rutherford Hill Winery overlooking one of the most stunning views in Napa Valley!
There are only 130 seats available to this intimate and exclusive event, so book your tickets now! Tickets are just $75 (includes tax) and includes an all-you-can-eat lunch provided by Mark’s The Spot gourmet food truck and pre-show wine tasting offered by Rutherford Hill Winery.
Tickets to 'piano2piano' are only included in VIP packages. Gold, Silver, and/or single-day attendees must purchase tickets to 'piano2piano' separately.
To be placed on the waiting list, click HERE.