Gold Package (4-day Pass) $499*
CLICK HERE to purchase 4-Day Gold Packages via our ticket partner, TicketFly.
Each Gold Package includes:
• Great seats to all 4 of our Main Concert Events. Lincoln Theater (Thur & Fri) and Jamieson Ranch Vineyards (Sat & Sun) featuring our incredible lineup of artists. By booking today, you'll guarantee yourself the best seats for the indoor shows at the Lincoln Theater and the best seats for the outdoor shows at Jamieson Ranch Vineyards.
• Access to book hotel rooms at Silverado Resort & Spa, The Ivy Hotel Napa, SpringHill Suites, Double Tree American Canyon, Holiday Inn Express, River Terrace Inn and Napa Winery Inn. After you book your tickets, you will receive an email with a link to book your rooms at our special discounted (Gold) rates. Don't wait to book, as rooms are limited and only available while inventory lasts!
• Invitation to The GRAMMY Foundation Silent Auction and Wine Reception: enjoy complimentary wine tastings from our ACCESS CARD partners and bid on some very cool auction items to benefit music education prior to Friday night's show at the Lincoln Theater.
• GOLD ACCESS CARD: good for "2-for-1" tastings, discounts, and exclusive experiences throughout Napa Valley, the ACCESS CARD is worth hundreds of dollars in potential savings during your time at the Getaway!
***NEW*** 'Wine Down' at the Westin: as a GOLD ACCESS CARD holder, you'll be invited to (4) daily Wine Down events at the Westin Verasa, where some of our favorite wineries will be offering FREE tastings. You will also be able to taste some smaller boutique and exclusive wines as well. The Wine Down events will be hosted by Marqueal Jordan, Michael Lington and Brian Culbertson and are sponsored by JazzRadio.com.
• Access to all three of the Late Night Hangs at the Westin after Thursday, Friday and Saturday's performances where you'll have a chance to mingle with the artists. Just show your GOLD ACCESS CARD for entry.
• First access to buy tickets to the Opening Night Welcome Dinner & Jam Session (this is sold out) and any additional 'add-on' events.
• Invitation to Michael Lington's Cigar & Port event at Prager Winery.
*Price is $499 (plus ticketing fees) per person. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and the outdoor shows on Saturday and Sunday are rain or shine.
Silver Package (2-day Pass) $229*
CLICK HERE to purchase 2-Day Silver Packages via our ticket partner, TicketFly.
Each Silver Package includes:
• Reserved seating for the Saturday and Sunday festival concerts at Jamieson Ranch Vineyards featuring: Morris Day & The Time, Average White Band, Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Eric Benét, Mavis Staples, Eric Darius, Jazz in Pink (featuring Gail Jhonson, Althea Rene and Karen Briggs), Eric Marienthal, Michael Lington and of course Brian and his band! By booking today, you will be guaranteed the best seats available for our largest outdoor concerts yet!
***NEW*** SILVER ACCESS CARD: good for "2-for-1" tastings, discounts, and exclusive experiences throughout Napa Valley, the ACCESS CARD is worth hundreds of dollars in potential savings during your time at the Getaway!
• Private links to book hotel rooms through our local hotel partners in Napa including Silverado Resort & Spa, The Ivy Hotel Napa, Double Tree American Canyon, Holiday Inn Express, SpringHill Suites, River Terrace Inn and Napa Winery Inn. Once you book your Silver Package, you will receive an email with hotel links.
• Access to Saturday night's Late Night Hang at the Westin Verasa where you will have the chance to hang with the artists following the show at Jamieson Ranch Vineyards. Just show your SILVER ACCESS CARD for entry.
*Price is $229 (plus ticketing fees) per person. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and these concerts on Saturday and Sunday are rain or shine.
VIP (5-day Pass) $2,499 - SOLD OUT
To have a chance at VIP for 2015, come this year as a Gold Package holder and you'll get priority booking for 2015!!